IonSep CMC 52; CM52
CMC 52 is Preswollen Carboxymethyl Cellulose for Ion Exchange Chromatography
CAS # 9000-11-7
FREE shipping within the USA.
IonSep CMC 52 is a preswollen weak cation ion exchange resin. Made from carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)and preswollen for ease of use, this cation exchange media is for the separation of proteins, peptides, enzymes and lipids by ion-exchange column chromatography. Our preswollen formulation provides high loading capacity and resolution with convenience.
- Appearance: White granular
- Granule size: 25 - 60um
- Exchange capacity (mmol/g): 1.0 +/- 0.1
- Water content %: 65 - 75
- Max flow rate (ml/min.): 50
- Column packing volume (ml/g): 6.5
- Protein capacity Lysozyme (dry, pH 5.0, mg/g): >1000
Seen in Genetic Engineering News, New Products, Preswollen Cellulose, August 2018 issue.
Instructions for use of Ion Exchange chromatography resins - CM52
CM52 product specificaitons