Solaris I Gel Documentation System
An electrophoresis gel imaging, analysis and documentation instrument
The Solaris I is an integrated, automated gel imaging, analysis and documentation system. Using a UV light source with white light transfer plate, a low lux high resolution CCD camera for dark environments, Nucleic Acids and other biomolecules can be easily visualized using fluorescent stains such as ethidium bromide (EtBr) or the new non-carcinogenic stains. Using the Solaris analysis software imaged gels and their bands can be evaluated in real time, zoomed in on for greater resolution, analyzed and permanently documented for publication.
- Pixels: 1280 x 1024
- Resolution: 1.4 mega pixels
- Sensitivity: 20pg of Nucleic Acid/band
- Real-time browsing with whole-screen display
- High-Resolution CCD camera with low lux rating for maximum image capture in low lighting
- Adjustable Zoom (6X), focus, focal length, aperture and exposure time
- Intelligent UV control: UV on or off with door position
- Lamp preservation: automatically shuts down the lights after 15 minutes of no use
- Transfer plate changes UV-light into white-light
- Robust pull-out gel platform for convenient operation and gel cutting platform
For more information see "Downloads"