Isoelectric Focusing Gels pH 3-10 by Serva Electrophoresis
Horizontal IEF gels are best for analytical Isoelectic Focusing.
IEF gel size: 125 x 125mm x 150um
High resolution, small volumes, fast separation
SERVA Precote horizontal isoelectric focusing gels are ready-to-use. Simply place the gel onto the horizontal electrophoresis unit, apply buffer soaked electrode wicks and load the samples. SERVA precast gels are offered with thin and ultrathin gel layers. The thinner layer uses sample volume, runs faster and stains quicker. SERVA precast gels are each individually sealed to provide up to 18 months shelf life. Gels are also available as SERVALYT™ PreNets™ which comes on a support fabric, ideally suited for blotting applications.
- Supplied as package of 5 gels
- Shelf-life 18 months (12 months for pH 6–9)
- Gel formats of 125 x 125 mm x 150um
- Four pre-selected pH ranges (3–10, 3–6, 4–6, 6–9)
- Available as kits containing everything that is needed to perform IEF
- Bound to GEL-FIX™ supporting film