Isoelectric Focusing Gels, pH 4-6, Servalyt Precotes
Horizontal IEF gel format: 125 x 125 x 300um
Servalyt Precotes pH 4-6 are precast isoelectric focusing gels for horizontal isoelectric focusing of proteins. Simply place the IEF gel onto the horizontal electrophoresis unit, apply buffer soaked electrode wicks and load the samples. SERVA precast gels are offered with thin and ultrathin gel layers. The thinner layer uses less sample volume, runs faster and stains quicker. SERVA precast gels are each individually sealed to provide up to 18 months shelf life. Gels are also available as SERVALYT™ PreNets™ on a support fabric for western blotting.
- Supplied as package of 5 gels
- Shelf-life 18 months (12 months for pH 6–9)
- Gel formats of 125 x 125 mm and 245 x 125mm
- Thicknesses: 150um and 300um
- Four pre-selected pH ranges (3–10, 3–6, 4–6, 6–9)
- Bound to GEL-FIX™ supporting film
instructions for Servalyt Precote isoelectric focusing gels.