SERVA BluePrep CBD Macro Kit, Preparation kit, 4 reactions, SERVA
The SERVA BluePrep CBD Macro Kit bases on spin-column chromatography and provides a fast and simple procedure for concentrating large volumes of dilute protein solutions for buffer exchange and desalting. Process up to 4 samples in only 20 minutes. The ion exchange resin has an inherent low affinity for salt but a high affinity for proteins, providing salt removal and buffer exchange simultaneously. Based on ion exchange mechanism, a broad size range of proteins and peptides to antibodies can be processed.
The final elution is performed with choices of several different buffers suitable for: mass spectrometry, SDS-PAGE, isoelectric focusing, X-ray crystallography, and NMR spectroscopy.
- Maximum protein input/spin column: 8 mg
- Minimum protein input/spin column: 0.25 mg
- Column reservoir capcity: 20 ml
- Maximum loading volume per spin column: 100 ml (multiple loads necessary)
- Protein recovery: up to 99%
- Min. elution volume: 30 ul (for max. protein recovery 50 ul)
- % salt removal: up to 99%
- Volume concentration faction: up to 25x