Dual Gel Electrophoresis with Gel Caster
Our miniElpho dual gel electrophoresis system with gel caster is for SDS-PAGE, Isoelectric Focusing and Native gel electroporsis.
For those who want to make their own polyacrylamide gels, this one's for you. The Biophoretics "mini-Elpho" comes with a gel caster. This robust, economical vertical mini-gel electrophoresis chamber is made of tough polycarbonate, with platinum electrodes, quick connect leads and safety lid, we know you will get years of performance out of mini-Elpho. We guarantee it.
Applications: SDS-PAGE, Native gel electrophoresis, Isoelectric focusing and 2D gel electrophoresis. Mini-Elpho comes complete with
- Gel Caster - make your own gels
- Fast, easy start-up
- Run 2 gels - major brands too
- Saves running buffer – small tank
- Lower chamber = 500ml, Upper = 150ml
- Long work life: shatter, heat, and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate
- Even electrical field; uses 99.9% Platinum electrodes and air elimination design
- 2 years on material defects and workmanship, except platinum.
Safety Lid with Electrodes
Gel blank: 1
plus Gel Casting Unit: 1
Combs: 11 & 15 well: 12 count
Notched Plates: 4
Spacer plates (2ea): .75, 1.0, 1.5mm
Cassette size: 10.0 x 10.0cm
Gel thickness： 0.75,1.0,1.5 (mm)
Buffer: 500ml lower,150ml upper